Saturday, December 4, 2010


i know you out there someone that can bring the brightness for me. i really hope the person is you . i know this step just can bring me hurt , but for this feeling , i do to make it for you. i left like an idiot , i pretend to be strong . i'm being selfish with myself , tonight with the star glimmer in the sky , i really miss you.
taking bout you forever if i can . tomorrow it's just an illusion , yesterday you are the moment , now you are always in my heart . for some kind of reason , i really feel this pain , i'm crying like a baby. i sat by myself , talking to the moon , try to left you behind , but some part of my heart , i still can't. i'm tried to get you , the other side of me just say it a hopeless thing . The day went i wakeup now, i'm always thinking about you

the truth : mr.cupcake

for all my mistaken , i'm really sorry , this one is for someone that i had crush her heart . i'm sorry , i'm not perfect , i do . just make astep and try to remove me . i know the pain , i know how it feel can be . it crush you strongly . i'm just a yesterday to you , please make your future . i don't want you to feel the pain .

1 comment:

  1. saying goodbye is not easy but letting her go is more painful.what u did is right... let bygones be bygones.forget about ur past,look forward 4 ur future.

    ReplyDelete