Friday, December 10, 2010

she's so beautiful . thats all :) eh , that all.? OMG , boring ^^
she's make me change my attitude , her word really make me hurt .
damn ! :D because of her , i've try to change myself . dun really care what people talk about.
it's really hurt waiting for her . nevermine , my heart still tie for you.
day by day , I wait for a great moment , act not really . but just for a once , i do i need that :)
time keep rolling on , weather changes from sunny to raining , heart still with it beat .
BUT me here , still same just for you . i'm totally crazy right now .
OH~ oh ~ OH ~
~(^,^)~

the greatest moment ever, walked together with you
watched your smile


mr.cupcake

2 comments:

  1. Good ~ you're back in the mood again now
    tak kisahlah sape gurl tuh .
    asalkan ko happy bro ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oke dear ~ ^^ tenks for the comment :)
    i hope so , never forget dis moment ever ^^

    ReplyDelete